Friday, January 04, 2008



Sid: You are a star because you are great and you are a great star, but in the past few years you are better known as an adulteress and a drunk. And I say this with all due respect!

Helen Sinclair: Please, I haven't had a drink since New Years Eve.

Sid: You're talking Chinese New Year.

Helen Sinclair: Naturally. Still, that's two days! Do you know how long that is for me?

I think I post the above quote at about this time every year. Still, I embrace this cleanliness with an open heart. It don't take a psychic to predict my inevitable side-step off the wagon. But I do feel good, and think that I might be able to handle this odd, odd thing called "moderation." Until tonight's dinner party at the OSW's...hmmmm...

OMG -and hooray for Obama!!!!

2 comments:

Matt said...

aldafgn sahan ah shan ana anna nanna.! osw can cook, canshe?Wlpfhjoehfaovdjkn .4tpwi=[EWAOPU'rjtwip TYUEW890YTUHFGJKNHHahpwvv

what?@!

E said...

Go have another glass of wine, old woman...