Tuesday, January 08, 2008

i sense a disturbance in the force



That's what I'm blaming my current state of malaise upon - a disturbance in the force.

I'm sick with viral plague or something. Shakes, shivers, ravenous appetite n' other stuff has kept me down for a little while. On Friday night I was fine. Saturday? Miserable. On Sunday and Monday I was OK. Last night and today? Miserable. But I'm feeling better again, so hopefully my potion of vitamin C, gallons of water, Mucinex, and Tylenol (with a night time NyQuil chaser) is doing the trick.

In other news...

* It is currently 65 degrees in Our Fair City - IN JANUARY! Yes, we live in the south, and yes it's typically warmer here. But all of this warm weather really fucks with my internal clock, and I don't like it one bit.

* My sleep patterns are wacky.

* I have a blockage when it comes to maintaining my home. I just don't care about it, and I need to care about it.

* The street outside my condo looks as if it is wet - and it hasn't rained in days!

* I have family coming to town this weekend, and my mother has issued an extremely passive-aggressive Drop Everything You Are Doing edict. Even at my age, I still can't say no.

I'm watching "The Devil Wears Prada" right now...so...

That's all.

No comments: