Wednesday, January 09, 2008

how can i be sure you're not pretender

So. I'm home sick with viral plague today, and lotsa neat things have happened:

* I looked into the corner of my living room and saw what I thought was a dried leaf from a poinsettia, long since discarded. It was, in fact, a little green lizard. I screamed like a girl and flung it off the porch with a broom.

* I went to the grocery to get more orange juice and chicken soup. Let this be a reminder to all of you: NEVER go to the grocery on a Wednesday. It's Senior Citizens Day, and you will never escape in a reasonable amount of time.

* I had a great time watching the flatbed lumber delivery truck try to do a U-turn on my dead end street.

* I have plumbed the depths of the interweb, and have found very, very little of interest.

* There have been almost non-stop sirens and helicopters in my area for the last few minutes. I suspect that the sewer construction crew hit some kind of main. Great...brown water again...

* But, the BEST thing that happened was an email from Mrs. Steve, containing the totally SFW morsel below:



Thanks, Mrs. Steve. Bock bock.

No comments: