Thursday, December 20, 2007

what the fuck is "pudge?"



Want some PUDGE?

I hate - with the fire of a thousand suns kinda hate - the Flying Biscuit.

HATE.

It's on the corner near my house, and the stench of pudge and bad biscuits just hovers over my neighborhood.

I had to walk by it in order to get to a bookstore, where I planned to purchase a gift. The stink of that shitty food surrounded me, and I threw up in my mouth just a little bit.

I looked inside the windows of that stupid place, at its stupid, "quirky," mismatched, sorta "shabby chic" interior. There was a smattering of people in there, for dinner, and they all looked miserable. Miserable. As if they suddenly found themselves in that stinkin' place, instead of the real restaurant where they'd intended to go.

The servers are surly, the food mediocre, and you can't even get a stupid drink in that place. Beer and wine only. Neat.A night trapped in hell.

Just thought I'd get that out.

No comments: