Tuesday, May 22, 2007

and i don't have the munchies

My water smells like marijuana.

No joke. This has been the case for months now, and I know it to afflict the plumbing elsewhere in town (other friends have pointed it out, much to my amazement - I thought I was the only one). I even emailed the city water department, but I suspect the deleted it immediately, sending me to the "crazy" file.

But honestly...I turn on the shower or start the laundry or simply brush my teeth, and I can totally smell pot. Medicine mixed with sweet with dash of earthy. It's gross. I suspect that it has something to do with the massive water and sewer overhaul in Our Fair City these days. And it is probably toxic, but whatever.

In other news, I have maintained my clean home, had people over this weekend, and have a brief but oh-so-needed jaunt to the Cape this weekend. Cape Cod, that is.

As the OSW says, life in America does not suck.

No comments: