Wednesday, May 07, 2008

well, hello....

Gorgeous weather continues. Great eating continues. Good times in Atlanta this spring continue. More more MORE....!

I mean, I worked a lot last weekend and still managed to say hay to the gang. And spend some great time with my family. And have a fabulous dinner with the OSW at La Tavola. This spring is going down as one of my favorites, to be honest.

Maybe it's the endorphin rush. That's right...you heard me...endorphins. I actually went to the gym today - and lifted weights. Now, mind you, I did the sissiest, pussy-boy workout you could imagine. But if you're gonna renovate you gotta take it down to the studs, ifyaknowwhatimean. Needless to say, I feel terrific. And the OSW even offered to send an ambulance to retrieve me tomorrow morning when I can't get out of bed...

And on the food front, I had an extraordinary meal today at this place. Miss Daisy and I were out running errands for work, and dropped in for a remarkable vegetarian meal: I'm renovating my body, and she's doing Weight Watchers. The place didn't disappoint. I had a Sunflower Box: a bento box full of the perfect amount of the most delightful vegetarian treats.

I predict a fabulous weekend. I hope to get to the Piedmont Park Farmer's Market on Saturday, among other things. My workload drops considerably after Sunday morning, at which point I hope to find an adult beverage or two. Then, Operation PTown is in full swing. After my upcoming birthday, that is.

Hint hint.

No comments: