Tuesday, May 20, 2008

a lazy list (thanks, john)

* Had a wonderful, family-based weekend. Whoda thunk that I'd have so much fun at a baseball game?

* I could bore you with tales of fabulous walks around town, fun nights with friends, great dinners, and lotsa laughs...but that would be boring.

* Spent some quality time with the Junior League and the Varsity Co-Captain. I suppose I'll have to wait another six months for a repeat.

* I learned that I do miss East Atlanta...until I spent the weekend without driving because I've moved to Midtown. Honestly: I parked on Friday after work and did not drive again until Monday morning. Wonderful.

* There were storms and tornadoes in the area tonight. Thankfully, all I saw was a brief downpour, lots of wind, and the MOST stunning, "Gone with the Wind"-looking sunset I've ever seen. No real damage of which to speak, but I'm sure the media will plague us with overblown stories of misfortune. You know, a tree down or a little hail damage to a Camaro or something.

* There will be drama at work tomorrow, and not the kind that I'm paid to create.

* Not to sound like a broken record, but....PTown, PTown, PTown....I gotta get outta here for a while...

8 comments:

Matt said...

it wasn't a camaro, but a "Manufactured Home" that met its demise last night. I wonder if they had insurance on that thing....

E said...

I hope they did...it's destruction probably caused hundreds of dollars in damages...

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
E said...

I realized that after I hit "publish...." and I KNEW that you would point it out.

Don't make me go over your posts with my fine-toothed comb, dear.

Matt said...

thanks for editing out the criticism. that's just Typical! Typical, I tell you!!

Commie bastard....

E said...

No, I was editing out the snark. I'd had my fill yesterday, and just felt like removing it.

Sometimes I get sick of snark, ya see. Sick of it.

Matt said...

i got your snark....

E said...

snark tease...