Monday, December 17, 2007

euphoria



I'm feeling a little Scrooge-ish, so here's a little list...

* "Scrooge" is on the brain because I just completed a huge, crazy, and wonderful production of "A Christmas Carol." So much went into it; I'll unzip the file in my brain later...

* I can't bear to watch the new American Idol-style Choir competition show. I mean, you just know from the get-go that the show's gonna be a mess when four choirs sing James Brown's "Livin' in America." Also, what's the point of watching when you know from the get-go that Patti LaBelle's choir is going to win because she's a sassy lady who can sang and grew up sangin' in church. Not to mention the fact that she knows how to get her praise on...because she grew up sangin' in church, you know...

* This week, I get to step back into life (..with Depends). Tonight: rest. Tomorrow night: Clean and set up Christmas trees (I want two). Wednesday: decorate trees and go OUT!

* Kryptic Komment Aler(k)t: I'm very sad that all of my travel plans have fallen apart, for a lot of reasons.

* I miss Little John.

* I need a vacation.

* The OSW and I are going to throw a party next week! YAY! It's at his house! BIGGER YAAAAAAYYY!

Y'all come!

No comments: