Tuesday, November 20, 2007

hello, my name is erik and i don't like dogs

"Hi, Erik."

For those of you who know me, the above declaration is not a surprise. My disdain for dogs is quite well-known among my circle of friends. Few people talk about it, like when you have a relative that hates Jews or something, but you never bring it up at Thanksgiving in hopes that we can just get through the day without making anyone cry.

For the record, I do not "hate" dogs. I don't hate anything. I just don't LIKE dogs. Or any other pet, for that matter. There are reasons, but I just don't feel like sharing them with you.

Well, I'll share one reason with you.

http://www.collettscountrykennel.com/placed.html

The DJ told me the most hysterical story about a crazy dog owner today, and I do hope he'll share it on his blog. But it got me looking up "crazy dog people" on the interweb, and I found the above site.

Gag.

1 comment:

Matt said...

you are SO cut....