Thursday, October 18, 2007

what can i say?

It's been a weird week.

The weather has flirted with us. Forecasts mentioned "heavy rains" and the skies swirled all day today, but we got very little in the way of precipitation. Mother Nature is a vicious, horrible tease.

My work has been so unbelievably fulfilling that I feel as though I may burst. Maybe one day I'll put my money where my blog is and show you the evidence, but suffice it to say that a little gratitude goes a long way, and that making a difference really does a body good.

Fell off the wagon a bit this week, with respect to the whole "working out" thing. I blame the very, very, VERY dark mornings, and look forward to daylight savings. We enjoy warm weather through Thanksgiving, so I can get back on the wagon shortly. However, I think I need to plan for an alternative...

Saw two movies at the Out on Film Festival this week. One was MISERABLE. The other starred RuPaul and was quite a bit of fun. Not as much fun as my date, however.

And that's all I know, ladies and gentlemen. See you this weekend for a drinkie or two because...after all...

If you want the ol' flivver to run, you gotta gas her up...ifyaknowwhatimean...

No comments: