Tuesday, October 16, 2007

list

* All the news about the drought has me feeling a little down (bah-dum-bum). My lord, it's URINETOWN!

* Had a fabulous weekend of stunning weather, great parties, a date, some sex, and a whole lotta gratitude for all of it.

* I'm sitting here right now watching Matt Lauer interview Senator Larry "I was just picking up some paper from the toilet stall floor" Craig. Gross. His wife is grousing about the effect that bloggers have had on this whole scandal. Well..add me to the list, lady...

* I know that this will come as a surprise to many of you, but Ellen's meltdown today made me laugh my ass off. Come. On. There's gotta be a better way to make your point. Plus, she's a REAL ugly crier....

* The OSW and I went to dinner last night. Dinner was amazing, despite the Drunk Loudmouth and his friends who were sitting near us at the bar.

* I love my job and I love my work and stuff, but I just had the urge yesterday to cash out what little I have and just disappear. This comes and goes with me, and (naturally) I've never acted on it. That pesky "lack of funds" keeps getting in the way...

* Next break? Thanksgiving. Not. Soon. Enough.

2 comments:

Matt said...

well, if you're ready to check out, i suggest you NOT see Into The Wild...although, in your case, it would be Into The A-House and we'd all know where to find you!

E said...

I ain't goin' to no wilderness...