Thursday, October 25, 2007

list time

* Saw a beautiful play this evening - "Rabbit Hole." I never cease to be impressed by the quality (and low price) of good, quality theater here in Atlanta.

* The full moon has made me crazy - again.

* Houseguests coming this weekend. I need their visit real, real bad right now...

* A Halloween party on Saturday night...perhaps a "gettin' ready pre-party" at my house?

* I finally landed on a costume: Professor Snape. However, if I can't get the wig right, I'll just be The Handsome Dark Wizard with Whom Dumbledore Fell in Love...

* I bought some stage blood for a friend today, while shopping for my costume pieces. There was a variety of formulas available, but I settled gleefully on the one that offered a "fresh, minty taste!" Even though it says not to ingest it...hmmmm...

* Huge workday Sunday. Wish it wasn't after a big night out, but oh well.

* A performance or two on the horizon

(exhale)

1 comment:

Flippnyc said...

Happy Halloween, my friend!