Monday, July 16, 2007

spent

So very many of you have written to me, asking after my wellbeing and curious as to the reason for my delay. Well, well, well...I've been busy. Here's a list, of sorts:

* was pretty disappointed by - and became deeply worried for - a close friend
* ran a camp for sixty-five children and was completely exhausted by the end of it
* hosted a reunion of friends, the likes of which as not been seen in years
* co-hosted a party which eventually saw 80 or so people in my 843-square-foot condo (throughout the day)...strangely, it did not feel cramped
* lost a beloved family member, and mourned her deeply
* traveled to New York for her funeral
* traveled back to Atlanta for the Fourth
* traveled BACK to NYC for a workshop and saw six Broadway shows, which inspired me greatly
* lost a friend, but no funeral was involved
* ventured to DC to visit a friend, do some work on a new piece, see some more theater, and just generally ham it up
* finally came home today to do laundry

Sorry if that's kryptic, but I'm exhausted. So much has happened in the last month; perhaps one day I'll be able to unzip the file that's in my head and divine some kind of meaning in all of this.

No comments: