Thursday, March 15, 2007

a list

As I sit here, late at night, winding down from yet another 13-hour day, I have several completely random thoughts:

* I seriously doubt that there are a MILLION ways to have fun on a Karnival Kruise (the ad just came on TV). At least they ditched Kathie Lee as the spokessinger..."In the mornin'...in the evenin'...ain't we got fun?"

* Today was the fourth consecutive 13-hour work day and I love it. I'm working on a show, and we're in tech, so that's always a trial. But it has been going swimmingly, and that makes me very, very happy.

* The most annoying "Will and Grace" is on right now. It's the one where she's all mad because Will....you know...has a life and doesn't want to sit around and moisturize his vagina with her, that he prefers to go out and have some fun. Typical.

* I woke up feeling sooooo inspired and positive, eagerly anticipating the future. No...there were no prescription drugs involved...or sex...or booze...or anything...

* I have a knack for calling people out on their Lady Macbeth-ness. Lots and lots of folks have been protesting a bit too much lately, and it makes for a wonderful comedy of errors...eww. Sorry.

* I have a work-laden weekend before me, but a bit of free time as well. On tap? Clean teen-ery, dinner, movies, and good times.

* I know that it's not even Easter yet, but P'town Labor Day 2007 looms, and I plan to be ready. Took the first steps today, in fact...

Yay.

No comments: