Tuesday, April 08, 2008

sniff



Lawrt. I don't know if it's my general fatigue from work or the pollen, but I'm dragging.

I'm tempted to blame the pollen. The count in Our Fair City is already in the thousands, and won't let up for a few weeks. Just another reason we need more rain. I mean, the air is THICK with the shit. I swear it feels like walking through jell-o. People from other cities don't believe me when I speak of pollen clouds bursting forth from trees in the wind. Or rivers of yellow in the occasional rain. And everything feels gritty and grainy.

On the lighter side, however, I enjoyed much success this weekend at work. Additionally, my plans for the summer are solidifying, and I couldn't be happier.

Despite the yellow plague (and I ain't talkin' 'bout hepatitis), this is going to be a marvelous spring, kids....

No comments: