Friday, February 22, 2008


It's been a rough week at work. Some might call it "torturous." I don't mean to exaggerate, but LAWRT...I've put in some HOURS this week. The worst of it was that after very busy day, I had to endure a two-hour "improv comedy show." Two hours trapped in hell....

And I have to work tomorrow, too. So I'm stayin' in, bein' a kleen teen, and trying to avoid a repeat of last weekend's shame spiral. Oddly, I'm ok with that. Some might call that "growth."

I'm also ok with the two days of rain that we've had here in Our Fair City. Typically, I develop a weird moodiness when I don't see the sun for over 48 hours, but I'm well aware of how much we need the rain. Maybe we'll even get some pretty dogwoods this spring...

So. On tap for the weekend (a phrase I hate but will use in solidarity with all of my other blogging friends)? Work, a film, an OSW dinner, and more work. No Oscar parties, though...they're just fuckin' obnoxious.

No comments: