Sunday, December 09, 2007

o. m. g.

I'm a bit busy. To that end...a list:

* It was 77 degrees in Our Fair City today. I mean, it's kinda neat, but there is something TERRIBLY discombobulating about hearing all those Christmas carols at the Starbucks while wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

* Speaking of Christmas carols, one in particular has had me very, very busy these days, hence my "paucity of posts." I hate the word "paucity." Someone should drop it from her lexicon.

* Tonight, I worked and then went to my parents' house for dinner. My mother asked me to help her put the lights on the Christmas tree. She didn't really need my help - any retard can put lights on a tree - but she WANTED some help, which is a different thing. It was fun...and you know what? The Christmas Spirit descended upon me for the first time, and it felt pretty good.

* My parents are very, very happy by the way. Which makes me feel good.

* To do: Christmas tree, laundry, house, travel, and write posts that are only SLIGHTLY more cryptic than someone else's.

and on a slightly different note...

* Somebody sent me a youtube video of a retarded girl asking about menstruation (or, as she put it, a "pewiod"). It was gross/funny/educational/sick/appalling. The worst part was when her older sister said, "Well, I'm having my period right now. Why don't I show you how to change a panty liner..." AND THEN PROCEEDED TO SHOW US HER SOILED, DIRTY, DISGUSTING, SLOUGHED-OFF-ENDOMETRIUM-ENCRUSTED PANTYLINER!!! AAAAAAAHHH!

No comments: