Thursday, September 13, 2007

morning report

6:52 AM

I was up before dawn and got some exercise. Why didn't anyone ever tell me that it's easier to jumpstart your day if you DON'T enjoy too much pinot grigio the night before?

One thing I'm worried about, though: I have a very difficult time rising before the sun, and hope that I will be able to keep the momentum when the days grow even shorter. I mean, sheesh...it was pitch black at 6:05 AM. Also, I think I'll keep things nice n' quiet this weekend, so's I don't kill my Monday.

Ever since I got back from Provincetown, I've felt great - organized, energetic, and focused. I really, REALLY hope that this is not a phase, that the other shoe will stay on my foot. I'm writing about all this to chart my mood/efforts/attitude, with hopes that the daily reminder will keep me on track.

Have a blessday, y'all.

No comments: