Tuesday, September 25, 2007

gasp

A list...

* Friday = much needed haircut and an even more needed drink with Mrs. Steve. I sat on one of their Kroger chairs on the back porch, and it broke. I'm thinking of suing.

* Hurricane John breezed (or is it "broze?") through Atlanta on his way to he new home in NYC. We went to a dinner party on Friday night, but I missed him before he departed on Sunday. I would feel badly about not saying a formal goodbye, but for some reason this absolutely does NOT feel like "goodbye..."

* Work work work all weekend, but it's all good and I'm very, very happy with the current state of affairs at the institutional.

* Dinner with the family on Sunday night, to celebrate my sister's birthday; I was tardy, due to work obligations. Mom made an unbelievable cake, and we started making plans for Thanksgiving. Yes, we make plans for Thanksgiving in September. It's the way we are.

Frankly, that's all that I have to report. I'd apologize for it being lackluster and "not the way I used to write," but I really don't give a shit about what you think.

: )

No comments: