Wednesday, June 06, 2007

i'm as corny as kansas in august

So. Here's what I did today:

* Moved rack of costumes into basement storage space. I can now walk around in my kitchen...heck I might even set up a table and chairs...
* Agreed to go on a trip to NYC: three days of Broadway shows and workshops, with all expenses paid by a third party. To think that I had to think TWICE about this...
* Booked a room for a performance with a partner-in-crime who is out of his mind...
* Secured a DJ for said performance (also a friend and fellow fool)
* Confirmed plans with another fool who has agreed to write and direct the thing
* Went to the gym...to fit into costumes for said event
* Went to the grocery and bought healthy food so I can fit into the costumes so that a friend and I can make fools of ourselves in a piece written by an even greater fool at a venue where our other friend will be spinning...
* Agreed to leave the PR up to the OSW (he's good at that, dontchaknow...) I don't imagine that the six people who read these words amount to "letting the cat out of the bag." However, it is the interweb...
* Oh...and decided to take an acting class to keep the machine gassed up if ya know what I mean...

Not a bad day. This could be a wonderful thing and then again...this could be a debacle, but it sure is fun the think about.

2 comments:

Matt said...

well, at least we will have tried. which is more than they can say at Blakes.

E said...

you got that right, henny...