Thursday, April 26, 2007

a list

I mean, a list as in a SINGLE list, not as in "A-list..."

* For the first time this year, I'm sitting on my porch and enjoying the amazing weather...and a fairly decent ten-dollar-bottle of chardonnay. Why isn't chardonnay spelled "chardonne?"

* Anne Pitoniak died. Look her up. Basically, she created onstage every great "strong older woman" role that Anne Bancroft would then play on film (in her own later life). I met her briefly, and find her story to be extraordinary. I mean, she picked up acting in her mid-50's and has portrayed some of the strongest women in contemporary theater...

* I have the urge to plant, clean, and take better care of myself. Would some astrologer please let me know what's going on?

* I may temper the truth (or embellish it, for that matter), but I will NEVER lie to a friend. I may ask them to ask me no questions, I may plead the fifth, I may just shut up and walk away. But I will never, ever lie. And that's the only negative thing I wish to say today...

* I chose to avoid temptation last night and it seems to have been a wise decision.

* Did you ever reconnect with somebody from your past and realize that you still have feelings for this person? I love when that happens...

* On tap for the weekend: a FABulous Ladies Who Lunch Dinner with the OSW, a 100% Work-Free Day on Saturday, and good times on Sunday.

Life, y'all, does not suck.

No comments: