Wednesday, January 31, 2007

call me miss cleo

First it's Mary Hart. Now, Senator Joe Biden (about Barak Obama, via cnn.com):

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Whatchoo talkin' bout, Biden?

Hump day list:

* I've never really been all that much a fan of genex's blog (one day I'll stop being retarded and figure out how to link to him from my page). However, his recent post about annoying thirty-something women trying to buy sushi is hysterical. Funnier still? The comments.

* The OSW sent many emails today about hot guys in his immediate vicinity. Thanks for sharing. You mean, there are hot guys in NYC? You're KIDDING.

* We're bracing for a winter blast tonight. I'm glad I bought my bread and milk yesterday, 'cuz I ALWAYS crave bread and milk when it snows. The morons in our local news StormCenterWeatherWatchTracker2000 have the biggest boners right now...

* I need a vacation. Anyone going to P'Town for the Fourth?

* I also need to spice up my life, ifyaknowwhatimean. Ok, ok, ok...I'll put down the fried chicken, throw out the Chinese take out menus, and walk to the gym. Ew - sorry - I hate posts like that.

1 comment:

Matt said...

et tu brute, et tu?